- Ard Chúram is pleased to announce the commencement of its Dementia Day Care Service in its new purpose built Centre in Greenville Listowel, Eircode V31X625.
- The Service, now being operated at its newly named Ard Chúram Fuchsia Centre, replaces the Alzheimer’s Service previously operating out of the Listowel Family Resource Centre.
- The Fuchsia Centre is furnished and equipped to the highest of standards including the latest Dementia
recommended technology. Flooded with light and staffed with qualified carers it offers a most warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- A freshly cooked lunch is served and daily activities include, Sonas programme, Tovertafel (Magic table),
Gardening, Art, Reminiscing, Music sessions and many more.
- The Fuchsia Centre currently operates 3 days per week, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, 10am to 3pm. Transport via Local Link Kerry is available on established routes.
- The fee for the service including transport is €10 per day.
- For further enquires contact Nurse Manager Louise Hartnett or Administration Manager Molly Mulvihill at 068 22986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ard Chúram is extremely grateful for massive support, financial and otherwise it has received from all over North Kerry. This project could not have been contemplated without such support.
Ard Chúram provides a Day Care Service for Older People, Tuesday to Saturday.
On Monday of each week it provides a Post stroke and Parkinson service for those with neurological conditions.